Become a Fundraising Ambassador!
Raising money for good causes is becoming ever more difficult as the economic situation worsens, so we are on the lookout for enthusiastic, organised and dedicated volunteers who would like to become Fundraising Ambassadors to spread the word about the work of Tanzania Development Trust and raise some much-needed funds for our projects in Tanzania by organising small social events amongst their friends.
We will support your fundraising efforts by providing lots of ideas about the things you might do, and feedback about the impact your efforts have made on the lives of people in Tanzania.
If you are interested in joining our team, please get in touch!
Become a Fundraising Ambassador
in 6 steps
Key things you could do:
- Plan, organise and deliver fundraising events to raise vital funds for our work
- Gather a team of volunteers to help you with your events and encourage them to put on their own events
- Build relationships with churches, schools, community groups, businesses and individuals in your area to fundraise and raise awareness about our work
- Engage in other existing community events to promote TDT
- Sell Christmas cards and other TDT cards on a sale or return basis
- Encourage people to sign up for our mailing list
Meet our Fundraising Ambassadors!
This is a fantastic way to help make a real and lasting difference in the lives of some of the poorest people in the world.
Every little bit helps, so please get in touch and tell us what you would like to do. We’re here to support you!